5 months ago
We received some truly great submissions and we can’t wait to see who gets certified and comes out on top. While we wait to see, we are offering a second chance to win the remaining prizes!
Here’s how it works:
- Eligible participants who registered for the competition BEFORE April 1st, 2019 @ 5pm and who did not already enter a completed submission may complete a submission and enter it by Monday, April 22nd @ 5pm EDT.
- All skills must clear certification by April 26th @ 5pm EDT to be considered for prizes.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON ELIGIBILITY
- Students and veterans may participate as individuals or in teams
- Each participant must be 18+ years old and a current resident of the U.S
- Each participant must also be a member of AWS Educate
- Submissions made in the second round are NOT eligible for the top prizes. ONLY eligible submissions entered in time for the April 1st deadline are eligible for the top prizes.
- Submissions entered by the initial April 1st deadline are the only ones eligible for the top prizes
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.